Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Harry berry

Harry, Harry, Harry, did you know I love you bigger than the sky? Did you also know I love your amazing imagination? Your the funniest kid to play with and be around.

Your favorite thing to do is dress like super hero's and boy do you get creative. Like the other day when you put on some of Jane's tights over your pants. When I said "nice tights" you quickly corrected me by saying "these are my running pants".

You keep me smiling and laughing. You also at times give me the crazies, but without your crazy you wouldn't be you.

You LOVE Kate. You kiss her at least a hundred times a day. In fact today I caught you licking her head to see what her soft hair would feel like on your scratchy tongue, much like a cat. You crack me up. Never change, I love you, my Harry, my darling boy. Muah!

p.s. you always fall asleep in the car towards the end of the day...always.

No comments: