Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rain

Last night I slept amazing. It might have had something to do with Jack and I laughing hysterically at midnight (seriously such a crazy man I married). I also took advantage of the first Fall rain and opened all the windows so we could all be rocked to sleep by its humming.

 Falling asleep to the sound of rain is probably my favorite memory as a kid. I grew up in a house with no air conditioning, but because of my Dad's brilliant idea to cover our property in trees it never bothered me, ever, we would always sleep with the windows wide open. Now, I am paranoid so it only happens sometimes.

Sleep. I love good sleep and that is what brings me to this awesome Photo:
Mask, hand, cape, you get the idea. Perfection.

2 comments:

Angie said...

that is the picture of the day for sure. ha ha I love it

Anne Peay said...

Boys rule! Love this.:-)