Thursday, October 3, 2013

Faith

I personally don't feel like I talk about God enough espescially in the social network. He is in everything I do and everything I see. He has guided me everyday.

I am grateful for my relationship with my heavenly Father. I am so imperfect in this parenting role, and yet I have never wanted anything more in this world than to be a good mom, not just good, an amazing mom. This wanting and yearning has brought me closer to my heavenly father through prayer. Because heaven knows this job is hard and I need all the heavenly support I can get!

To my children,

The world we live in is harsh, crude, immoral,  and completely unclean. People want to wipe out what's lovely because they themselves feel ugly. They threaten the home the most, because they know of our power in numbers.

Despite the trials we face ahead we are lucky! We are blessed to live in this time. We are the light. You must always show your strength of faith in God at all times and in all places. Because again, when one stands many will also stand. Sometimes you will feel like you are the only one stranding for truth and righteousness, remember you are never alone. We have angels surrounding us giving us aid.

I am grateful to be a mother, wife, daughter, friend. I see blessings in my life everyday, and am counting them one by one.

I love this qoute:

          "Hold fast to what you already know and stand strong until additional knowledge comes. You have more faith than you think you do" - Jeffrey R. Holland

1 comment:

OUR Coop said...

I just want to copy your letter to your kids and give my kids a copy...Love you strength and faith :)