Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kitty

Our obsession has been and always will be our darling Kate. I am not exaggerating when I say OBSESSED. How could you not be?

In fact just last night I was sitting with Kate on our bed while Jack was brushing his teeth and confessed a rather disturbing emotion that I felt about Kate, it went like this, "I want to shake her uncontrollably and squeeze her till her eyes pop"......crickets....Jacks response "that's a bit disturbing"

A-N-Y-W-A-Y if that is how I feel, you can only imagine what might go through the other chillins heads....which has all of the sudden made me very aware of the danger she could be in.

Like Harry NEVER picks her up off the ground. Like almost totally never. (head down "I'm lying", please tell me you've seen The Middle)

And I am definitely NOT one of those mom's who sacrifices the safety of their child to take a picture.

So, now to my darling Kate,

You are the center of our beating hearts. Yesterday Harry and I were talking about feeling the spirit and how it makes your heart feel so warm almost like it could burst. Then Harry referenced how that is how he feels when he looks at you.

Kate, I have started feeding you solids which you are thrilled about. You are scooting your body around when on your belly, all you want to do is look at people and smile. You are the sweetest thing. We love you so much!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: