Monday, April 30, 2012

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, and a New Blog

Those of you who followed me over to my new location "Welcome". I have actually had this blog address for a few weeks and have been trying to figure out how to start this new JOURNEY.

I felt so much pressure to make the first post amazing to set the tone for the rest of this blogs life! I finally decided to dive in head first and let it be. I debated starting this post like this "Hello, my name is Sarah I am a recovering Clone, Depressed, blogger... It's been 1 month since my last entry......" and so on. But here we are, writing. Writing is the goal of this blog, write, write, write.

 I am not kidding when I say that naming this blog was much harder than naming my children. I debated and debated, ran name after name by Jack and in the end here you go "Vintage Blue Balloon".

Why this name? Well, call it cheesey but I wanted to incorporate all of my family in this blog (after all they are my whole life).

Vintage-  is for me, I am an old soul always have been always will be. I am convinced I was reincarnated from a quarky but classy woman from the 1950's.

Blue- Jack's incredible blue eyes, which two of my children have the good fortune of having. Harry has my brown eyes even more stunning than blue. No really I get more compliments on his brown eyes than my blued eyed children, side tracked.

Balloon- There is nothing more fun to my children than balloons. They are magical and always entertaining.

There you are. This is the unveiling. drum roll, ribbon cutting, champagne bottle smashing. Welcome.

No comments: